-must be completed by all DMHA participants (bench staff, players, volunteers, etc.)
-must be completed by all spectators of any age
-must complete a COVID-19 screening each day before entering the Flight Exec Centre for any DMHA activity or event
-screening must be completed on the same day of the activity
-proof (e.g. screen shot) of the green check mark must be presented for entry into the Flight Exec Centre
NOTE: Protocols may differ by venue and public health unit. Check the requirements before attending an event at another venue.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
-required of the following:
• Players born in 2009 or earlier
• Team Officials (Coaches, Trainers and Managers, etc.)
-must be uploaded to https://dorchesterhockey.selfscreening.ca/ prior to October 31, 2021
• Game Officials (referees, linespersons, timekeepers, etc.)
• Association Officials (minor hockey association directors, officers, executive and staff)
• OMHA Officials (directors, officers, executive and staff, including hockey development personnel)
• Volunteers (including gate personnel, etc.)
• Instructors (third parties engaged by Associations or Teams to provide specialized instruction (e.g., power skating, goaltending coaching)
-to upload proof of vaccination:
1. Visit https://dorchesterhockey.selfscreening.ca
2. Click on the Player Self-Screening Questionaire and scroll to the bottom
3. Click on the Upload Covid Documents Here button
4. Complete the form and upload related document
TO ENTER THE FLIGHT EXEC CENTRE
Spectators and visitors 12 years of age and older must proof of vaccination (along with a covid screen - see above) to enter the facility.
Beginning October 31, 2021, anyone 12 years or older must present proof of vaccination to enter the facility. Please see the Municipality of Thames Centre website for more information.