DMHA Accepting Non-Resident Players for Rep/A Tryouts, News (Dorchester Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 11, 2023 | Katie Haasen | 773 views
DMHA Accepting Non-Resident Players for Rep/A Tryouts
Dorchester Minor Hockey Association (DMHA) will accept Non-Resident Players (including goalies) at the U12, U13, U14, U15, or U16 divisions wishing to try out for DMHA teams with an OMHA ‘A’ classification, as per OMHA regulations. A player at the U10 or U11 age/division is not eligible for a NRP passport.

Players are required to have an OMHA approved Non-Resident Player (NRP) passport and submit a birth certificate copy to attend tryouts. To obtain a NRP passport, players/parents should contact their home centre OMHA representative. Players seeking a NRP passport must first be registered with their home centre. Non-Resident Player Selection will be at the head coach’s discretion. 

Non-Resident Players (NRP's) wishing to try out for any DMHA Rep/A team (U12-U18) must: 

1) Register with their home association and obtain an NRP Passport. 
2) Register for tryouts with DMHA by completing the NRP Registration form.
3) Pay the tryout fee; $75 by April 30 by e-transfer ([email protected]), or $100 at-the-door in cash. 

Please include player name and birth year with e-transfer. If you have any questions regarding NRP's please contract Jen at 519-871-0012 or [email protected]