The DMHA Annual General Meeting was held on May 18, 2016. Thank you to all who attended. Your attendance and input, including your comments regarding the motion brought forward, were very much appreciated. The motion was not passed as per a vote of the members in attendance.
A number of executive members chose to not stand for the coming year. Thank you to all of you for your time, effort and commitment to the association.
The following were elected or appointed to serve on the DMHA executive for the 2016-17 season:
1. Greg Van Berkel – President
2. Byron Budden – Vice President
3. Pam Lynch – Local League representative
4. Mike MacIntyre – OMHA representative
5. Jennifer Coghlin – Junior Tyke/Tyke representative
6. Jessica Thomas – Treasurer
7. Gord DeJong – Executive Member at Large
Thank you to the new members of the executive for agreeing to volunteer for the coming season. We look forward to your ideas and energy.
Two executive positions remain open, with no nominations made at the AGM to fill them. The positions are Secretary and Shamrock League representative. Both are important roles to fill as planning begins for the 2016-17 season. Please consider volunteering for one of these positions. If you have any questions, please contact any member of the executive.